miércoles, 7 de mayo de 2008

los besos
















Y si hay una duda, con los besos, con los dientes la desgarras, tu ya no puedes dudar.
Porque si tú me llamas- ¡si me llamaras, sí, si me llamaras!-será desde un milagro,incógnito, sin verlo.
Nunca desde los labios que beso,nuncadesde la voz que dice: "No te vayas"~
And if there is a doubt, with the kisses, with the teeth you tear it, your no longer you can doubt.
Because if you call to me- if you called to me, yes, if you called to me! -it will be from a miracle,unknown, without seeing it.
Never from the lips that kiss,neverfrom the voice that says: "You do not go away"
~











Cuando te miré a los besos vírgenes que tu me diste, los tiempos y las espumas, las nubes y los amores que perdí estaban salvados.

When I watched you at the virgin kisses that you gave me, the times and the foam, the clouds and the loves that I lost were saved.
Andrómeda ~

No hay comentarios: