miércoles, 19 de marzo de 2008

Andrómeda in Myspace


Single
Religion:
Agnostic
Zodiac Sign:
Aries
Children:
Love kids, but not for me
Education:
College graduate



About me:I am the goat in horóscopo Chinese, would like to be writer, (ah, and I was a little folk singer ) Andrómeda ~ roma, Berlin, Sevilla¦ ~
Who I'd like to meet:I would like to know people with sensitivity by music and the art.




blogs




routine character (view dwells)
this old sexuality (
view dwells)
Epícteto said to it (
view dwells)
Mexican urban rock (
view dwells)
to hate it everything (
view dwells)
[
View All Blog Entries]



Comments




Sea 19 2008 7:45 A.M. You said to me that you would be my angel because when I saw you for the first time I commented to you that you seemed to me a fallen angel of the sky.~Andrómeda
andromeda
Sea 18 2008 12:13 p.m. Once vanished the joint, we would be single completely; the mystic who marries with silence has resigned to his condition of creature.
andromeda
Sea 15 2008 11:44 A.M. Of whom it is the fault, if it is that there is some fault? From it it comes tragic malentendido, inevitable, del that nobody is guilty. What precise behavior agrees to connect me to him, since it is located together superficially and below me, at a level that never is mine? Correr to aid to him? I do not have anything to offer to him. And what it offers to me, it escapes to me. I talk about to that madness del that is located aside, become attached to something special.Like who is itself become attached to a special God, what madness!and what remorses do not have to experiment when it returns his glance towards my insignificancia!
andromeda
Sea 14 2008 1:00 p.m. That another one makes the offense him have a good opinion about him. I will not be who I offend to him to have a sensible opinion of him.
andromeda
Sea 11 2008 11:18 A.M. The triviality, indeed, does not find channel in them: all are almost little inteligent; those that is not it, a few rare exceptions, are not limited the simple stupidity, they go more far: they are delayed mental.
Add Comment

No hay comentarios: