miércoles, 19 de marzo de 2008

my blogs's translation



routine character

At the moment alive with two Italian girls, Valentina and Maria Teresa. Maria Teresa always says "bene" and "molto bello", beautiful. It seems that it lives in a grace state. It is something greater than I but Valentin is younger. According to her the Easter of him has seemed a state of confusion but a calmed confusion here: oh, how much people and everything so happy.

Thomas, the English boy called to me yesterday because the lock of the bathroom did not work, is more remained locked up one hour within him. Today I went to buy a new latch and I settled it in the door, and I put an eyebolt to simplify the lock to him.
I took advantage of later and with a few finishing nails I fixed a chair that was loose here in my house.
~
Andrómeda
7:21 A.M. - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
this old sexuality

it said it Andrómeda to pasolosdias
This old sexuality is something whatsoever. Let us recognize it: we have done paying as much attention well to him since the life is life. How to explain if not that we get tired less of everything of her? The oldest exercise of the alive being had to mark to us; it is normal that who does not give itself him he is a separate being, a worthless object or santo.
Pasolosdías said to it
An independent element does not exist, the autarky is not possible. We defined ourselves together or as opposed to the others, without which it is not the subject, there is no oration or phrase, is no sense
8:38 A.M. - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Epícteto said to it

Two old ones talk with gravity in the market. When separating, the most deteriorated of them it concludes: To live calm it is necessary to try to remain in the normal thing of the life.
It is, with other words, which said Epicteto.
Clitemnestra
4:18 p.m. - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment
Friday, March 14, 2008
Mexican urban rock
Today I have discovered a group of urban Mexican rock, "chavos", as they say, and it seems that they sound to me very well, in its style that is a melódico rock. And their letters that are of love even so feed a feeling that seems to me authentic, that is to say, of which lack by other sites. You I put it because for me it has served to feel to me in today better, in that have mixed all the things, the commentaries of with posts and am yesterday a little tired. If you are Dawn that way and because they are of your earth, you I dedicate them, guayaba. (You do not ask to me what means this word, perhaps I am saying one awfu word). They are called Taking II and they are primicia of the new future rock, I believe yes that.
And this is a version that has done in Castilian of a subject of Bon Jovi and it has surprised to me favorably:
Andrómeda said to it:Of whom it is the fault, if it is that there is some fault? From it it comes tragic malentendido, inevitable, del that nobody is guilty. What precise behavior agrees to connect me to him, since it is located together superficially and below me, at a level that never is mine? Correr to aid to him? I do not have anything to offer to him. And what it offers to me, it escapes to me. I talk about to that madness del that is located aside, become attached to something special.Like who is itself become attached to a special God, what madness!and what remorses do not have to experiment when it returns his glance towards my insignificancia!
8:10 p.m. - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment
Thursday, March 13, 2008
to hate it everything

In these conditions, on whom to overturn hatred? Nobody is responsible for being and still less of being what is. Aquejado of existence, each one undergoes like an animal the consequences that of it are derived.

End ofTranslation

No hay comentarios: